5 Simple Tips for a Guest Bathroom Remodel
Friday, June 17th 2011
When giving your home a quick face-lift before guests arrive, it's important to not forget the very important guest bathroom. With a few easy and affordable steps, you can transform your guest bathroom over the weekend.
Suggestions for simple changes that offer big results include the following anyone-can-do projects:
- Tip 1: Paint. A fresh coat of paint is one of the simplest and most affordable ways to make a big splash in any room.
- Tip 2: Textiles. Look for bargains at closeout stores, and check out online sales so you can stock up and splurge.
- Tip 3: Shower and Tub. Turn these functional elements into spa-like amenities.
- Tip 4: Hardware. Because most bathrooms don't have a lot of knobs or pulls to replace, you can afford to splurge a little bit on something special.
- Tip 5: Lighting. Nothing creates mood better than good lighting.
For great ideas on a stylish shower head update, try the Waterpik Shower Head Selector tool. It can help you find the perfect shower head for any bathroom or remodeling project!