Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How do I use the Water Flosser?
Please use the following link to access our list of available Quick Start Guides.
- 2.How can I replace my instruction manual?
Please use the following link to access our list of product instruction manuals.
- 3.Where can I purchase Water Pik oral care products?
Retail locations are listed at the bottom of each product page or from our on-line store.
- 4.What is the warranty period of my oral care product?
Our warranty statement is located in the instruction manual. We recommend retaining a copy of the sales receipt to validate the warranty.
- 5.Where can I purchase accessories or replacement parts?
Please use the following link to access our on-line store.
- 6.Why is there is no water flowing through my water flosser?
- Ensure the reservoir is firmly seated onto the base of the unit.
- The black valve in the reservoir tank should be inserted with the dome side facing up and the four-footed side facing down to connect with the base of the unit.
- Prime the unit by placing the handle down into the sink with the control knob at the highest setting. This will generally start the flow of water within 1 minute of run time. If this process fails to start the flow of water, you may insert a jet tip and gently draw on the tip, as you would a drinking straw.
- 7.Why is my Water Flosser leaking?
- Your Water Flosser will leak if solutions or water are left in the reservoir while the unit is not in use. Please empty the reservoir before storage.
- Inspect the jet tip for cracks and confirm the tip is fully engaged into the unit or handle.
- If your unit is leaking from the handle during use, you may purchase a replacement handle.
- 8.How do I charge my Cordless Water Flosser?
To maximize the capacity and life of the rechargeable batteries, the unit should be charged at least 16 hours before the first use. Do not use the unit with the charger pin engaged. The charger may be left plugged in when not in use. For extended battery life, the battery should be charged after 7-10 uses, not allowing the cordless water flosser to completely discharge.
Store the unit fully charge for extended periods of time of no use. The battery will bleed down its charge in 6-9 months. We recommend fully charging every 3 months.