Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Where can I purchase refills and replacement parts?
Please use the following link to access our on-line store. www.Waterpik-Store.com
- 2. Why is there no water flowing through my Pulsator?
Fill the reservoir with water, turn on the faucet, place the tip of the Pulsator under the stream of water, and push the on switch several times until water begins to flow.
- 3. Why will my Pulsator not turn on?
- Please ensure the batteries are inserted correctly based on the decals in the battery compartment
- Replace the batteries as necessary
- 4. What is the warranty period of my Sinusense product?
Our warranty statement is located in the instruction manual. We recommend retaining a copy of the sales receipt to validate the warranty. .
- 5. Removing the Battery Cover:
Use a standard screwdriver or coin to loosen the center screw on the battery cover. It will take approximately 5 complete turns. Note: screw will remain in battery cover.
For further assistance: please contact customer service with the model number and the serial number at: