- Water Pik offers a quality product designed and tested to withstand years of problem-free use in the hospitality/lodging industry. No problems translate to higher guest satisfaction and lower maintenance costs.
- Our hospitality and lodging shower heads are designed specifically for commercial use.
- Chrome-plated brass, theft-resistant pivot balls are standard on most lodging shower heads.
- The metal pivot ball reduces potential maintenance problems. A special wrench is included for easy installation and removal by authorized individuals.
- Chemical-resistant material in most models yields more durability than conventional ABS polymers.
- Waterpik® hospitality and lodging shower heads offer a three-year warranty.
Performance – Innovation – Style
- Waterpik® shower heads turn normal incoming water into invigorated streams of pulsating massages and body sprays.
- The most common shower complaint among hotel guests is low water pressure. Water Pik engineers each shower head with our patented OptiFLOW® design, increasing water power by up to 30% over competing shower heads.
- OptiFLOW® ensures your guests will consistently receive a high-quality shower experience, even at low water pressure and during periods of high usage.
- All Waterpik® shower heads utilize OptiFLOW® technology.
- Through years of testing and experience, we have identified the shower sprays that people prefer and use the most. We use this knowledge in designing all our shower products to deliver powerful and luxurious experiences.
- Water Pik continues to push its innovation into a portfolio of uniquely styled products that is sure to be a perfect fit for your lodging brand.
Conservation and Sustainability
- Waterpik® EcoFlow® line is engineered to perform like a full-flow shower head, while conserving your property's water and energy costs.
- EcoFlow® shower heads are offered in both 2.0 gpm and 1.5 gpm models. They can pay for themselves in as little as three months in energy and water savings.
- EcoFlow® shower heads are engineered for performance, so your guests will enjoy the best shower possible while you save up to 40% on water and energy costs.
- EcoFlow® shower heads count toward your property's "green" LEED certification.
- Your guests view their shower experience as a means of escape, an opportunity to invigorate in the morning or to relax and unwind after a hectic day.
- Waterpik® shower heads deliver a superior shower experience and present a high-quality image to your guests.
- Guests recognize the Water Pik® brand—the #1 brand in replacement shower heads. Reward them by starting their day off with a quality Waterpik® shower experience.
- Your guests know and trust the Water Pik brand.
- Water Pik invented the pulsating shower head in 1973, and we have been a leader in product design, innovation and product performance ever since.
- Today, Water Pik remains the #1 market shareholder in the U.S., continuously preferred by consumers (your guests) for our quality, performance, and innovation.
Water Savings Calculator
See how much you can save with low flow shower heads!
Use the calculator below to see your annual shower cost and how much you could save by switching to low flow shower heads.
Click in any of the fields below to enter your own data.
EcoFlow® Water Savings Calculator
Low-flow Shower Head Upgrade Analysis
Investment Cost = $
ROI in Months =
Water = gal
Gas = cu-ft
Dollars = $