Does a Water Flosser Really Work?
By Briana R.
August 20, 2014
If you ask me, the answer is: Yes, a Waterpik® Water Flosser really does work!
As a daily Water Flosser user, here’s how I know:
- I have fresher breath than I did when I used string floss.
- I have healthier, pink gum tissue.
- I have had no additional cavities.
- I have no instances of interproximal decay (build up of gunk and bacteria between my teeth).
- My dental hygienist sees the results when she performs my cleanings.
And I no longer have to lie to my dentist or hygienist when they ask me if I have been flossing… because I love using my Water Flosser!
Ask Your Friends and Family
Millions of people have experienced the oral health benefits the Waterpik® Water Flosser provides. So, chances are you know someone who has used the
Waterpik® Water Flosser. Ask your friends and family what they think.
Of course, the only way you will ever truly know is if you try the product for yourself! Waterpik® guarantees healthier gums in 14 days or your money back.
See the Water Flosser in Action
Watch how the Waterpik® Water Flosser uses pressure and pulsation to massage your gum tissue, remove food, and break up plaque.