Gift Ideas for the Traveler
By Scott H.
December 7, 2011
Do you know someone who is constantly catching the next plane to anywhere but here? We've compiled a list of some practical gifts for the guy or gal in your life who is always on the go.
- Subscriptions to travel magazines. These are great for research and for reading on the plane or train.
- Gift voucher to the airport duty-free store. A totally unexpected gift, travelers can use it to pick up a little something to pamper themselves.
- Local currency. What's better than a gift card? Cold hard cash!
- Money belt. Travelers need a secure place to keep their money safe.
- Travel toiletry kits. Travelers always need a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, sunscreen, and deodorant, and don't forget the zip lock bags in assorted sizes!
Another practical, but important, gift idea for the traveler in your life is the gift of health. According to the American Dental Association, a checkup at the dentist is especially important before traveling abroad. And keeping oral health in top condition while traveling can be a challenge.
To aid in maintaining a healthy smile when away from home, Waterpik® launched the new Traveler™ Water Flosser. It's an easier and more effective alternative to string floss. Its new compact design is ideal for smaller bathrooms and travel, and it features global voltage compatibility for easy operation in any country around the world. To learn more, visit our web site.
Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser Features:
- 4 unique tips
- Global voltage compatible
- Premium travel case
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Reservoir can be inverted for travel storage
- Can be used with water or mouthwash
- Two-year warranty