Live Green to Save Green!
7 Easy ways to save money and the planet
By Patti Z.
July 15, 2014
Let’s face it, when it comes to sustainability or green living, we all want to do what’s best for the planet. But giving up on life’s little luxuries like a powerful shower, can feel like a huge sacrifice.
An eco-friendly lifestyle doesn't have to be difficult or expensive. In fact, you can actually save hundreds of dollars just by making a few simple changes:
- Set your thermostat a few degrees higher in the summer or few degrees lower in the winter.
- Do you have a light bulb that needs replacing? Consider installing a CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED light bulb in its place.
- Buy in bulk.
- Make your own cleaning products.
- Use a water filter to purify tap water.
- Unplug electrical items when you’re not using them.
- Install a low-flow shower head
Use our water savings calculator to lean how much you could save with an EcoFlow® shower head.
An EcoFlow® shower ranges in price from $19.99-$51.99 (retail), which means the shower head actually pays for itself!
Water Savings Calculator
Annual Water, Gas and Dollar Savings by Gallons Per Minute (GPM) 1