Dual Shower Heads
A 2-in-1 dual shower head system combines two shower heads in one convenient unit.
Best Shower Head For: Combining the convenience of a hand held shower head with a fixed shower head, in one design
Important Features of Dual Shower Heads
Great Shower Head Combinations
- Dual shower head systems offer two shower heads; usually a hand held shower head and a fixed shower head.
- The shower heads can differ in size and function. For example, a dual shower might include a fixed rain shower head and a standard hand held shower head.
- Spray settings are controlled on each shower head individually. They can offer different types and numbers of spray settings.
- Dual shower head systems include a diverter valve to control water flow.
There are two main types of dual shower head diverter valves:
- Two-way diverter valves switch between the two shower heads
- Three-way diverter valves let you choose between the individual shower heads or both shower heads at the same time
- The diverter usually includes a bracket to hold the hand held shower head.
Waterpik® Dual Shower Head Designs
Compare the different combinations of fixed and hand held shower head options available in Waterpik® dual shower heads.