Hand Held Shower Heads
With the additional reach offered by a 5- or 8-foot hose, hand held shower heads give you more options when compared to standard fixed shower heads.
Best Shower Head For:
Targeted therapeutic massage, washing kids, bathing pets, assisted showering, showering while seated, and cleaning the shower.
Shower Pressure and Spray Settings
- Using innovative Waterpik® technology our hand held shower heads provide the high pressure and power you want in a shower.
- Hand held shower heads feature a range of spray settings, including PowerPulse therapeutic shower massage, the powerful and invigorating PowerSpray+, shower mist, and the full body spray.
More Than Just a Shower
Hand showers are best for massaging sore muscles and body aches; simply change the spray mode to the powerful massage spray setting and position the hand shower over the area that needs treating.
If your shower head has PowerPulse with its therapeutic strength massage, you can receive all of the health and wellness benefits clinical testing has shown it delivers, including relief from muscle tension, joint discomfort, stress, and more.
If your shower head features PowerSpray+, you will enjoy a powerful and invigorating shower experience every time you shower, regardless of the flow rate (GPM).
Important Features of Hand Showers
Flexible Shower Hose
- A flexible hose attaches to the shower head. It gives you the freedom to hold the shower head handle in your hand and move the spray as needed.
- If a standard 5-foot hose is not long enough, try an extra-long, 8-foot shower hose to extend the shower head's reach.
Hand Shower Holder Bracket
When you need both hands, insert the base of the hand held shower head into its holder.
- The holder is a bracket that attaches to the shower pipe.
- It is also where you connect the shower hose for the water supply.
- Many hand held shower head holders include a pivot ball or other mechanism for adjusting the shower head's position.
Best Hand Held Shower Heads
Waterpik® hand held shower heads are affordable and attractive. They offer a wide range of innovative functions, styles, and finishes.
- 5- or 8-foot hose
- Variety of spray settings
- Easy-to-clean anti-clog nozzles
- Chrome, white, or brushed nickel finish options
- Quick installation - no plumber needed!
- Lifetime limited warranty
Find Your Hand Held Shower Head
Waterpik® hand held shower heads are available in chrome, white, and brushed nickel finishes as well as water-saving low flow options.
Because they are so easy to install, Waterpik® shower heads let you upgrade your bathroom in minutes.