Hand Held Shower Heads
Hand showers are best for massaging sore muscles and body aches; simply change the spray mode to the powerful massage spray setting and position the hand shower over the area that needs treating.
With the additional reach offered by a 5-foot hose, hand held shower heads give you more options compared to standard fixed shower heads.
Best Shower Head For:
Cleaning the shower, washing kids, bathing pets, assisted showering, and showering while seated.
Important Features of Hand Showers
Waterpik® hand held shower heads are affordable and attractive. They offer a wide range of innovative functions, styles, and finishes.
More Flexibility When You Need It
Flexible Shower Hose
- A flexible hose attaches to the shower head. It gives you the freedom to hold the shower head handle in your hand and move the spray as needed.
- If a standard 5-foot hose is not long enough, try an extra-long, 8-foot shower hose to extend the shower head's reach.
Hand Shower Holder Bracket
- When you need both hands, insert the base of the hand held shower head into its holder.
- The holder is a bracket that attaches to the shower pipe.
- It is also where you connect the shower hose for the water supply.
- Many hand held shower head holders include a pivot ball or other mechanism for adjusting the shower head's position.