Hand Held Shower Heads
Hand showers are best for massaging sore muscles and body aches; simply change the spray mode to the powerful massage spray setting and position the hand shower over the area that needs treating.
With the additional reach offered by a 5-foot hose, hand held shower heads give you more options compared to standard fixed shower heads.
Best Shower Head For:
Cleaning the shower, washing kids, bathing pets, assisted showering, and showering while seated.
Important Features of Hand Showers
Waterpik® hand held shower heads are affordable and attractive. They offer a wide range of innovative functions, styles, and finishes.
More Flexibility When You Need It
Flexible Shower Hose
- A flexible hose attaches to the shower head. It gives you the freedom to hold the shower head handle in your hand and move the spray as needed.
- If a standard 5-foot hose is not long enough, try an extra-long, 8-foot shower hose to extend the shower head's reach.
Hand Shower Holder Bracket
- When you need both hands, insert the base of the hand held shower head into its holder.
- The holder is a bracket that attaches to the shower pipe.
- It is also where you connect the shower hose for the water supply.
- Many hand held shower head holders include a pivot ball or other mechanism for adjusting the shower head's position.
Shower Pressure and Spray Settings
Find Your Shower Head
Find your perfect shower head using the shower product finder. With a variety of styles and configurations to choose from, there's a Waterpik® shower head waiting to rejuvenate and reinvigorate you.