Shower Head Spray Settings
Different shower spray settings instantly change your shower experience. Nozzle patterns, a mode selector, and water channels work together to create each spray type.
Today that legacy lives on with our latest innovation – the patented PowerPulse Massage®. PowerPulse delivers 2X the massage force of other retail market shower heads, resulting in a deeper, more intense massaging action.
Types of shower massage sprays include:
Water Saving Trickle
- PowerPulse Massage® Turbo massage jets deliver a deep and powerful massage that is up to 2X the massage force of other retail shower heads
- PowerSpray™ A shower mode that boosts the force of the water spray. Some shower heads offer a concentrated center PowerSpray™ for easy rinsing of thick hair.
- Misting spray Fine water droplets create a gentle, soft mist spray experience.
- Water saving spray When you need to shave or lather up, a water saving spray lets you decrease the water flow to conserve water and save money.
- Rain shower A drenching, rain-like shower spray that typically provides the largest coverage.
Slow Motion Videos
PowerPulse Massage® Spray
Full Body Spray
Gentle Misting Spray
Drenching Rain Shower Spray
Slow Motion Videos
Some spray modes are created by combining sprays and adjusting water flow:
- Combination spray The water can flow individually to two different spray modes or simultaneously to create a combination mode.
Mist + PowerSpray™
Full Body + Massage
Multiple Modes and Spray Selection
Shower head sprays can range from a single mode to 14 modes or more. For multi-mode showers, spray selection should be easy. Unfortunately, changing settings on many shower heads is frustrating.
The Waterpik® EasySelect® Feature
With the Waterpik® EasySelect® feature, you can switch settings easily and enjoy a variety of shower experiences.