Spray Settings and Patterns
Common types of spray settings and patterns include:
- PowerSpray™ A shower mode that boosts the force of the water spray. Some shower heads offer a concentrated center PowerSpray™ for easy rinsing of thick hair.
- Full body spray A full spray pattern across the shower face that maximizes water coverage and warmth.
- Massage spray Invigorating spray that varies water flow to create a massage experience. Types include circular, pulsating, and twin massaging sprays.
- Misting spray Fine water droplets create a gentle, soft mist spray experience.
- Water saving spray When you need to shave or lather up, a water saving spray lets you decrease the water flow to conserve water and save money.
- Rain shower A drenching, rain-like shower spray that typically provides the largest coverage.
Combination Spray Modes
Some spray modes are created by combining sprays and adjusting water flow:
- Combination spray The water can flow individually to two different spray modes or simultaneously to create a combination mode.
- High/low spray One mode decreases water flow (low setting) and the other mode maximizes water flow (high setting) within the same spray pattern.
Multiple Modes and Spray Selection
Shower head sprays can range from a single mode to 14 modes or more. For multi-mode showers, spray selection should be easy. Unfortunately, changing settings on many shower heads is frustrating.
With the Waterpik® EasySelect® feature, you can switch settings easily and enjoy a variety of shower experiences.