Adjustable Shower Heads
Adjustable height shower heads make it easy to position the shower spray where you want it, allowing you to change the shower height in seconds and target specific muscles.
Best Shower Head For:
Accommodating tall and short people; adjusting for low or high shower arms or pipes.
Types of Adjustable Shower Heads
Magnetic Slide Strip
Watch our installation video on how to easily set up your Waterpik® Magnetic Slide Strip shower head.
- A sliding magnetic shower bracket easily moves up and down a stainless-steel strip to quickly customize your shower height.
- The strip installs with adhesive tape that lasts for years.
- An auto-lock arm is a convenient alternative to a standard adjustable arm. It moves easily to change the shower head height, angle, and distance and locks into place automatically without wing nuts.
- The SideWinder™ drencher rain shower head is an example of an adjustable shower head with auto-lock arm.
- A flexible neck flexible shower head incorporates a shower arm that is so moveable, you can adjust it to almost any position.
- Move the shower head up to add height; move it down for shorter people or children and adjust the angle.
- Patented Waterpik® FlexNeck technology lets you adjust the shower head and it stays put.
Find Your Shower Head
Find your perfect shower head using the shower product finder. With a variety of styles and configurations to choose from, there's a Waterpik® shower head waiting to rejuvenate and reinvigorate you.