5 Tips For Naturally Cleaner, Whiter Teeth
- Drink beverages through a straw. Many drinks can discolor or stain your teeth; a straw helps divert liquids toward the back of your throat.
- Brush your teeth after meals. A high quality electric toothbrush can naturally whiten teeth by removing stains. The ultra-high bristle speed or brushing action provides effective plaque removal, while being gentle on your teeth and gums.
- Chew sugarless gum. If you can’t brush your teeth after eating, chew sugarless gum. According to the American Dental Association, chewing sugarless gum increases the flow of saliva, which washes away food and debris.
- Floss your teeth to remove plaque. Plaque build-up on your teeth hardens into tartar and makes your teeth look yellow. Flossing your teeth daily helps remove plaque and whitens teeth naturally.
- Choose over-the-counter treatments carefully. Overuse of some over-the-counter whiteners can actually discolor your teeth, damage enamel, or cause sensitive gum tissue!
Get a Whiter, Healthier Smile
You know it’s important to brush and floss to maintain a healthy smile. Waterpik® Complete Care combines Water Flosser and Electric Toothbrush technologies in one convenient product. And it’s a great way to whiten your teeth naturally.